My parents got a room for three nights in Marriott last week so, Debbie and I of course, went swimming! I absolutely love the pool there. It's very big and not so shallow as other swimming pools I usually go to, eg. KRP swimming pool.
They didn't quite like the idea of us going swimming, especially during an exam week. But truth be told, I couldn't care less. I was totally into the holiday mood already!

Debbie insisted we ordered something. So we ordered cheese wedges and chicken chop with chips. I didn't like it, my brother ended up eating them lol!

I went swimming to lose some extra weight and there I was, adding more fats into my thighs.
*sobs*

Oh yeah, we also bumped into Larry and his dad. It was so awkward! But his dad is really friendly! He's always smiling and whenever we had eye contact, he would say hi! Lol! Speaking of the mayor ;)

Debbie's Strawberry Shortcake float, which burst after only two days of using it! Haha!
I hate people taking things without the courtesy of asking! I brought my blue float when we went swimming the next day. Then there was these bunch of teenage kids swimming too. I thought they were nice because they kept staring and smiling at us, so we smiled back. I was cheerful that day.
We mind our own business, swimming and playing with our float. Then Debbie wanted to go on the kid's pool to slide down. So I left my float at the deep side of the pool, thinking no one would take it. But these bunch of "nice and friendly" teenagers took it. We were just away for a minute or so! I don't mind if they wanted to use it, but the LEAST they could do is ASK. It's not so difficult! My mood was entirely being put down after that. But of course, I allowed them.
I know I shouldn't make a big deal about it, which I didn't of course! Haha, Debbie and I continued swimming and taking pictures underwater.

We only got out of the pool at eight at night, haha!
Swimming is blisssss!
❤
No comments:
Post a Comment