Michelle's Pre-Birthday & Wedding BBQ
My baby monsters, Abbygail & Annabelle❤
Mom & Baby monster❤
With my oh-so-glamorous aunts!
The food was superb! & fireworks were on that night, beautiful.
Despite the excruciating heat, it was all good (:
Wedding Day; morning







❤
Afro wigs, red lipstick, grandma panties, seaweed passing, bittergourd juice, dancing and begging.



Beautiful cousin Michelle & her husband, Ming.
It was my first time taking part and witnessing a Chinese wedding. You know, with the tea, games and all. Such a great experience. I had fun with my amazing cousins.
Wedding reception; Parkcity Everly Hotel poolside


AMAZING SUPERB FOOD.
So many choices & buffet stations.
I didn't eat much though. I mean, it's already a burden having to suck my tummy in just to look good in the dress, hahaha! Debbie, Jasmine, Priscilla and I wore the same dress, just different shades of brown/nude. I love the dress!
Went home close to about twelve midnight. Damn tipsy and cranky, actually. Ah well, let bygones be bygones. I shan't dwell on it.
But it was an amazing and eventful week!
❤
No comments:
Post a Comment