I found out my UEC results online yesterday.
I only took the 3 main subjects which are English, Science and Mathematics.
For English, I got an A , predictable.
Science, a B which is VERY shocking! Because I think I did pretty bad on the physics part, haha. UEC is so much more difficult than PMR so I expect an A for my Science PMR, please ? *puppy eyes*
Mathematics, a WTF obviously, I flunked Maths! I knew I was hopeless once I laid my eyes on the exam papers.
My PMR results is coming out on the 24th December, just a day before Christmas (Zz, is the date on purpose?)
Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed (and mine too) ! Hopefully (REALLY hoping) everything 's going to be fine.
Oh, and GOOD LUCK! To all those who are getting their PMR results too ;]
1 comment:
LOL..i guess they did it purposely le xD 24ht december xD
Post a Comment