Friday, 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hey, my apologies for not updating. I'm getting lazier everyday ;B

I received my PMR result slip already. Giovanni and I went to get my results a few minutes to twelve. I didn't wanna go early because I don't wanna know my results there's gonna be a lot of students and parents and I despise lining up :P

The school's office was quite empty when I arrived and the clerk's smile freaked me out. It's either I failed or I did extremely well.


But, my results turn out good, not great, only good. But it was what I expected because honestly, I never REALLY studied. I started "studying" or you can also call it flipping pages just days before my exams with so many "rest" while studying. I even went online and play games when my parents aren't home to watch me. Opps! Haha!

So, here's what I got :

English A
Bahasa Malaysia A
Mathematics A
Science A
Living Skills A
History B
Geography B


5As and 2Bs it is .
Screw History and Geography! The Bs are probably from some ridiculous *ehem* careless mistakes I made :P
Help me out here, I'm trying to react positively on the negative results T.T

But, look at my Maths and Science! An A! Major glory, improvement and everything nice in the whole entire sphere universe, lol! So very unexpected for Maths because I failed badly on my Maths UEC, like seriously, haha!

My parents didn't say much. In fact, dad didn't say anything -o-
Mom said form 4 is gonna be very tough especially on the science stream. Science or Art? I am still deciding. I told her I'm going for Science but I'm having second thoughts, lol.

Form 3 was a hard and stressful year. Thanks to all those who have helped me through this year especially my family and friends and teachers. Also not forgetting God ♥ . Thank you so much.


Congratulations

Nicole, Hazira, Shereena, Tze Yin, Isabel and all who scored so well in your PMR! All your hard works are sure paid off ;)


BTW,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Have a very merry and blessed Christmas, everyone ;)
`

1 comment:

Milary Little Pig said...

Cool.. hahaha... 5A2B.. x) apa tue learning skill ar? o.O ada ke dalam PMR...
what i know in pmr list is;
BM
BI
Maths
Geo
History
KHB/KMT
Science
but that was my time la =D 2003 xD