Watched New Moon with Shereena today. A couple behind us talked alot! So, we were like watching the movie and listening to them at the same time. They were predicting what the actors are going to say, according to the Malay subtitle, lol. Like we don't know. Overexcited much, haha!
From now on, I shall avoid all kinds of popcorns or any food that has nuts in it. My ass literally went nuts. from farting and diarrhea.
Excuse me.
Anyway,
The movie was quite boring but thanks to Taylor Lautner a.k.a Jacob Black who made the movie interesting ;)

Spoiler ahead!
My favorite scene in the movie is
When Jacob and Bella were riding their bikes. Bella's bike hit the tree and her forehead was bleeding. Then, Jacob came as fast as possible.
Once Jacob saw the blood, he got up and unexpectedly OPENED HIS SHIRT!!(to wipe of the blood on Bella's forehead)
OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO EFFIN' HOT !!
Plus, the angle of where the camera was, REALLY flaunt his PERFECT ABS and PERFECT CHEST.
Oh dear,
When I first saw you, I was stunned for a moment and stopped breathing. My knees felt weak and my heart was pounding fast and hard. I think it just skipped a beat. You are indeed beautiful, Jacob Black.
Okay! I exaggerated at some point, hahaha.But, seriously, I didn't expect him to be so hot, so much hotter than Edward. He looked so small and unflattering in Twilight but in New Moon, woah! I'm so Team Jacob ;)
Hahaha okay, enough said.
Edward was okay, I guess. He's still handsome except that he looks very pale (I know, he's suppose to), but even paler than he was in Twilight with eye bags. He has nice chest and abs too but they're hairy, ew.
Bella looks prettier in New Moon. I like her hair. But the "Kiss-me-twitch-my-eyebrows" scene between Edward and her still gets in my nerve. I just think it's inappropriate, especially when it's after her disastrous birthday party. Plus, the scene isn't in the book -.-
Carlisle is very handsome. He has a gorgeous smile and he looked so calm in the movie. A handsome young man with an old soul, lol.The ending
I was really expecting the part where Jacob tells Charlie about the bikes. But that part wasn't in the movie -.-
I like the part where Bella and Edward went to his place to get votes from his family whether to turn Bella immortal.
The movie ended with Edward asking Bella to marry him.
Alot of scenes in the book didn't come out in the movie. Yeah, I know it's impossible to fit in a book with 563 pages into a 2 hour 30 minute movie.Books are always better than movies made out of them, because the characters are based on our ownself imagination.
I'm looking forward to watch Eclipse, with more actions and less grief, lmao.
*All stated are fully based on my opinion*Pictures via google
*alt via tumblr
`
No comments:
Post a Comment