My grandparents are going to Kuching soon to visit my aunts and cousins. I want to go but I'm not sure if I should. If I go, I won't be in the same flight as them. I'll be going a day or two later than them. That means I'll be traveling alone, like really alone for the first time.
The first time I went traveling without my parents was when I was only 11 years old. But, I had friends that went along with me like Ecia, Zulfadli, Clarence and two of my teachers to Kluang, Johor for the Maxis CyberKids Camp that was held for a week. It was a great experience, right Ecia ? I'll never forget it. I still have all four t-shirts and they can still fit me, haha.
Anyway, going to Kuching alone could be an awesome experience. But then again, I'll miss my mom. Haha ! No one's gonna help her do chores. Well some of it, lol :P
If I don't go, I'll stay home and online 24 hours and do nothing except online like the past few days which is kind of draining and it gives me headache after that but I have no choice but to continue online 'cause I don't have anything much to do at home other than chores. And I can't go out to town 'cause I have no transport and my grandparents can't drive except for boats of course but people don't use water as their mean of transport in Miri, so yeah, LOL.
If I go to Kuching, I get to meet Anabelle, my youngest and cute cousin!
And maybe do some shopping, that is if either one of my aunts wants to bring me. Oh ! The Spring ! I hope there's a sale going on now, haha!
Obviously, all the good stuff.
I'm going, hahaha.
#2
Christmas !
I really don't know how to decide this. It's either I follow my dad back to his village or stay with my mom in Miri. I haven't been to my dad's village for 4 years now and we have a house there. I hope it still stands there. Who knows termites might eat the whole house down, haha joke !
Honestly, I'm not close to relatives on my father's side that's why I have second thoughts about celebrating Christmas there. I'll be alone too 'cause not all of us are going but my dad is hoping that we are. And if I don't go, I'll be missing out all the fun and games they'll have days before Christmas. I also wanna go picnic ok! To make up for the one we didn't go. I can take baths in the river, if the tide is low and clear, of course ;D
I also miss celebrating Christmas in Miri. The last time I celebrated Christmas in Miri was in 2007. My family often celebrated Christmas in my mom's village. It's always my mom's village. So why not make a change and it's my grandparents turn to come to Miri and celebrate Christmas with their children and grandchildren.
I don't get it.
Isn't Christmas about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ together as a family? Hmm ...
How I wish I could be at two places at a time !
`
No comments:
Post a Comment