Saturday, 21 November 2009

Maybe later

I haven't been updating regularly lately. Honestly, I don't feel like blogging anymore. In fact, I don't feel like doing anything at all. Life's been hectic, yes even during the holidays, lol.

Anyway, I was in Kuching for a week. Just came back on Wednesday.
My flight (MAS) from Miri to Kuching is perfect, no delays and great weather.
My flight (AirAsia) coming back was really frustrating. My flight got delayed and there was no announcement about it until it was really late. I checked in at 5.30pm and I finally board the plane at 8.25pm. The bad weather caused the delayed flight, that I can understand. But the fact that the airport people didn't inform earlier about the delay and the new flight schedule really annoys me.
**

On a happier note, I arrived home safely! I'm so glad to be home, to see Dad, Mom and Aaron. Kinda miss them, haha!
So happy and satisfied with the stuff I bought! ♥
Could have shopped for more stuff but only butterflies are what's left in my purse, lol! Finished my money at The Spring (Btw, I bumped into ECIA !! No plans to meet up made. She looks so pretty, as always)

My parents didn't wanna send me more money, grrrrr. So, I was moneyless for 4 days! Can't believe I survived 4 days without spending.

I'll just let it hang here, sorry.



Best song ever!
`

No comments: