UEC is finally over ! The last paper was Maths, which was pure torture. I made it through though, with some brain damages, joke !
After school, mom and I went to Opi for our facial and manicure. It was really nice and worth it.
Have you seen my face? It's like filthy with pimples and its scars.
It was nice with the massage, the pain I felt when they dig out my pimples, the electric thingy that zaps and stings my face, the burning sensation on my face and the warm steam. It's like pleasurable pain, lol.
As for my nails, I chose the colour red : striking and classic, I love it. Although, my nails are shorter now. Oh well ... ♥
After Opi, we went to an investment agency. Mom and the agent taught me about investing. It was really confusing with the interest rates and all. About how the banks make money. It's all about saving, earning and controlling the usage of your money. Gosh, I feel so bad now, haha ! Hey, at least I learned something, haha.
After school, mom and I went to Opi for our facial and manicure. It was really nice and worth it.
Have you seen my face? It's like filthy with pimples and its scars.
It was nice with the massage, the pain I felt when they dig out my pimples, the electric thingy that zaps and stings my face, the burning sensation on my face and the warm steam. It's like pleasurable pain, lol.
As for my nails, I chose the colour red : striking and classic, I love it. Although, my nails are shorter now. Oh well ... ♥
After Opi, we went to an investment agency. Mom and the agent taught me about investing. It was really confusing with the interest rates and all. About how the banks make money. It's all about saving, earning and controlling the usage of your money. Gosh, I feel so bad now, haha ! Hey, at least I learned something, haha.
**
Stoking, my black cat was in labor last night and I didn't know. She kept meowing non-stop. I thought it was nothing 'cus she usually does that every time she wants attention.
I put all my seven cats outside the house. Mind you, seven cats inside a house can be disastrous.
When I woke up this morning, I heard a loud meowing sound coming from downstairs. So I went to check it out then I saw Stoking inside the house, on my mom's favorite sofa. She came in through the study room window, which I forgotten to shut last night, my bad. Stoking knocked down the window pane to get in, woah.
She meowed louder and started circling my leg, then it hit me, she's in labor and I haven't ready a place for her to give birth. No wonder, lol ! My bad.
So, I got her a box and a piece of newspaper. She went inside the box and sat there. Then she went out again and you know what she did ? She practiced carrying 3 of my other kittens, Alien aka The Adopted, Flamingo and Pirate to the box I gave her.
OMG, then I went awwwwww and and almost cried 'cus it was the sweetest and the cutest act, ever ! Dad said she did that too, during her first pregnancy but I didn't get to see it, haha.
So cute !
and my brother's late for school ....
So, I left Stoking there and got ready for school to settle some things with my form teacher.
When I came home a couple of hours late, she gave birth to 4 black kittens. Adorable indeed ! 2 of her kittens are wholly black and another 2 was a mixture of black and orange. Haha, I feel so old, lol !
So cute, I love Stoking ♥
I put all my seven cats outside the house. Mind you, seven cats inside a house can be disastrous.
When I woke up this morning, I heard a loud meowing sound coming from downstairs. So I went to check it out then I saw Stoking inside the house, on my mom's favorite sofa. She came in through the study room window, which I forgotten to shut last night, my bad. Stoking knocked down the window pane to get in, woah.
She meowed louder and started circling my leg, then it hit me, she's in labor and I haven't ready a place for her to give birth. No wonder, lol ! My bad.
So, I got her a box and a piece of newspaper. She went inside the box and sat there. Then she went out again and you know what she did ? She practiced carrying 3 of my other kittens, Alien aka The Adopted, Flamingo and Pirate to the box I gave her.
OMG, then I went awwwwww and and almost cried 'cus it was the sweetest and the cutest act, ever ! Dad said she did that too, during her first pregnancy but I didn't get to see it, haha.
So cute !
and my brother's late for school ....
So, I left Stoking there and got ready for school to settle some things with my form teacher.
When I came home a couple of hours late, she gave birth to 4 black kittens. Adorable indeed ! 2 of her kittens are wholly black and another 2 was a mixture of black and orange. Haha, I feel so old, lol !
So cute, I love Stoking ♥
**
Why is everyone moving schools next year?!
Seriously, first Shereena, then Tze Yin and now Sharon and Stella :(
Almost all of my close friends in school are moving.
Me and Isabel is what's left, and Chelsea and Jamie, lol.
Seriously, first Shereena, then Tze Yin and now Sharon and Stella :(
Almost all of my close friends in school are moving.
Me and Isabel is what's left, and Chelsea and Jamie, lol.
As for me, I'm not sure if I'm gonna stay or move school next year but my parents have the intention to move me and my brother to SMK Lut0ng. Of all schools, why Lutong ? Dont get me wrong, I heard SMK Lut0ng is a good school, strict and with disciplined students. Just that, it's gonna be very troublesome fitting in and making new friends. Starting all over again.
Might as well just stay in the school I'm in now where I am clearly familiar to my surroundings.
**
My mom's going back to the village later this week, should I go ?I haven't been to the village since Christmas last year. If I'm going, I want Debbie to come with me, haha :P
I also wanna meet Nicole and Claudia, badly ! I haven't seen them in a while :(
Najua or Parkson soon ? Haha ;)
P/s : Happy Belated 15th Birthday, Isabel !
♥
`
No comments:
Post a Comment