Friday, 23 October 2009

I need a daily routine, an affective one

Lack of sleep, improper meals and 24/7 television and computer.
Results : Sore throat, blocked nose, flu and an on-and-off fever.

What a great day to start the UEC exam.
Science UEC started in the afternoon. First time I went to school after the PMR exam.
I felt different in my school uniform, so uncomfortable, sweaty and hot, lol.

Sciecne test was difficult, I guess. Considering the fact that I started studying yesterday night. A procrastinator indeed.
Biology and chemistry was okay. Managed to answer all. But the Physics part, I only answered 2 out of 3 questions. Lack of time or I am just slow, lol.

I'm only taking 3 subjects for UEC that is Science, English and Maths.
I'm glad I didn't take BM subject because those who are taking BM gotta go to school tomorrow, which is on a Saturday. Exam on a Saturday, seriously ? Some even plan to ditch it, haha !

**
Anyway, I watched Jennifer's Body yesterday.

Megan Fox is in it, looking hot as always.
She stars as Jennifer Check and she's evil. She eats boys, literally.
The movie was boring and confusing at first. But it gets interesting and not so confusing towards the climax of the movie.
I like the movie. I'll give it a 6 over 10.
`

No comments: