Thursday, 29 October 2009

Annoyed

`
I'm pissed off right now. Who wouldn't get mad when someone gives your phone number to every person he knows. I don't get text messages so often 'cus I dont text much but lately I received a lot of anonymous text messages that wants to "berkenalan" and when I asked them where did they get my number, it's always his name that came out.

You know, just 'cause you know my friends and we have the same race, church and primary school, which I was one year senior than you doesn't mean you have the right to give random strangers that I clearly never met or heard of, my phone number. And when I don't reply your messages or your friend's , you guys intend to miss call and spam my inbox asking why I don't reply. Why don't you ask yourself that. Gosh, people these days.
Call me sombong, sorry. I don't like talking to strangers :/

Oh look, my first angry post.
Thanks a lot.
`