I asked Ena to watch Twilight with me on Saturday. But she said she's going today and invited me to go along. I asked my mom for permission and she said yes.
So, Yeahh
I watched Twilight just now with Shereena, Jamie and Sabrina.
It was GOOD !!! But not as good as the book. The book is GREAT !!!
I was expecting more from the movie but alot of scenes are cut off and some are not even in the book.But still, Twilight movie was nice and good. I'm gonna buy the DVD so that I can watch It over and over and over again :D wtf
It's a romantic movie plus the comedy and action. Really nice.
So,those out there who haven't watch Twilight
You should watch.
But I recommend, you read the book first then you fully understand it. LOL
If you ask me to rate the Twilight movie over the scale of 10
I'll give an 8
So, Yeahh. Go watch it.
xoxo
Grace
1 comment:
omg... havent been 2 ur blog fer ages... havent had access 2 computer cause i've been 2 busy... gd 2 hear tht ur havin a gd holiday...haha... twilight again... u girls reli r sad...hehe. anyways hope i cn c u smetime again... still have sch but nxt week is lst week...yay!!
Post a Comment