Thursday, 27 November 2008

Twilight The Movie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

TWILIGHT THE MOVIE CAME OUT TODAY ! AT 12PM JUST NOW !!!

I think they're gonna skip some scenes in the book.
Always like that lahh, Harry Potter movie also, i heard, got skip alot of part.

But well, I've been expecting this movie for months and months.
Read the book, did some "re-search" about the book and movie on the internet, download mid-night sun (spoiler), download pictures, download lullabys and songs and watched the trailers in Youtube everyday.

I've spend so much energy reading and understanding the book.
So, I MUST watch the movie and It better be GOOD :P
This Saturday perhaps.

Anyway, I saw the New Edition of the Twilight book in bookstore in kuching.

Not nice lahhh. I prefer the old one. The two hands holding an apple.

I hope the movie is gonna be as great as the book.

p/s : Will reply some tags soon :))

xoxo
Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I rellay love the music on your blog, what is it?

hugs from sweden!

Grace S. said...

Thank you ! The music is :
River Flows In You by Yiruma.

xoxo