Saturday, 29 November 2008

Kampung, Here I Come

I just came back from Kuching last 2 days, and now going back to my village.
Actually I don't want to go, but my dad forced my mom to forced me and said no one gonna stay behind with me. So, yeah I'm going, Today.

But It's okay, my cousins are coming. I'm gonna soak myself in the stream all day long. I'm gonna take lots of pictures.
I love the green forest, I love the fresh air, I love the fresh water stream, I love the river water running, I like the sound of the river/stream water running.

I hate the brown milo-like river. I hate the Loggings going on. I hate the loggers. I hate the big long trucks. Damn those men .

I want to see my grandparents, I want to see their farm, I want to see the cats and dogs

I want to empty my mind, find peace for myself. Forget the past for a bit.
I can't believe you gave up on me. I thought you were patient.
But, I know you still do :]]

xoxo
Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi grace... wah ur luky cause ur goin 2 ur kampung... its like da best cause u dnt hve 2 b in da city doin nth... kampungs r always so much more fun... 2 bad thre r logging goin around... i think its juz bullshit hw da government arent doin nethin bout it... anyways have fun... cya smetime soon i hope...