Friday, 26 June 2009

Would you rather say hello or goodbye ?

It's been a week or so since I updated my blog.
ALOT has happen.

I'll update soon if or when I am officially ALLOWED to online.
Yes. I'm restricted from touching any electronic devices that enables me to go online but since no one's at home to tell me that .. HEHEHE ;P

School just now was crazy. And fun of course. We didn't do much. The teachers didn't teach (except for math, of course) 'cus most of the students and teachers are at the civic centre, rehearsing for our school consert.
Consert is this Saturday and Sunday. Definitely going ;D

Eden and I made a pony tail in front of our heads, Bel and Tze Yin helped Eden "tie" her hair. We look like some retarded kids.

We wore it almost the entire day, even to the canteen ! The stares we received, the comments reminding us that we look retarded and funny and the votes we got. And I got the most vote for looking like a palm tree. Lol

Played truth or truth with Ena, Eden, Tze Yin and Bel.
As usual, Eden's rediculous questions came up that tickles our heart (menggelikan hati?)
LOL

Anyway, I'm off. I don't wanna be caught online that'll risk my baby (modem, LOL) from being taken and remove till the end of the year :O

Grace.

No comments: