Sunday, 28 June 2009

Extravaganza

Extravaganza, my ass

Chels, Jamie, Ena and I skipped the school concert last night after a few performances.
I didn't get to watch the live bands ! I was really looking forward to watch them playing, but I came late. Oh well, I hope I can watch 'em today.

We went to City Fan. There was a gig going on there. Bought some satays and drinks. We sat in the centre of City Fan, on the stage. Eat, took pictures and chit chat. Moses came and join us.

Then we walked all the wayyyyy to Bintang Megamall 'cus someone was hungry and didn't wanna eat the satay that I bought. So picky, haha. Btw, the satay was delicious :D
We walked aroung bintang and Jamie saw her at S.R. She could at least answer my calls and messages and tell me she didn't wanna come for the consert -__-' Sheesh

Anyway, I bought a pair slippers, a Hello Kitty one, LOL. Not something I would usually buy but my feet was in pain, didn't know we were gonna walk long distance. Haha plus, it was cute xD

We didn't eat, so we walked back to the concert then walk out again, lol, to City Fan again. It was soo hot that we were sweating like swines. LOL or maybe it was just me.
Bought drinks and talk talk talk till It was 10.30pm, head back to the concert but It was already over. Oh well, haha. There's still today or VCD

Dad came to fetch Debbie and I. Home by 11pm.

No comments: