Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Short night out

Michael brought us, Debbie, Michelle and Kelvin S. to Taman Selera for dinner, just now.

After dinner, Deb, Mic, Kev and I decided to take a walk on the concrete near the beach. So dark, can't really see the waters. But the stars in the sky are gorgeous. It's not always that I see stars in Miri.

Then, we saw this gross couple. They were in the dark, doing something disgusting. Cannot find a room is it ?

We walked to the playground and played on the swings while chatting. So nice, very windy. I always love beaches; day and night. Very calming, haha . Yeah, calming till it makes me forget about my homework ! Haha !

Unrelated picture LOL

Sadly, we had to leave early, at nine. Tomorrow's school, yet another day. Lol
Michael sent us home.

Overall, I enjoyed myself.
Dinner was on Michael, Thanks. He's such a friendly guy, haha.
-

Sleeping soon,

in the living room, in front of the tv, again :D
Goodnight.

-Grace.

No comments: