Erm, I think I'm the only one that haven't update on our school day and teachers day. When I have time, I'll update on the pictures aite.
*
- Gwace . says:
LOL is she pretty? I didnt really see her face
Theo says:
yes she is
- Gwace . says:
show meeeee
Theo says:
she is da prettiest girl i knw
Theo says:
hold on
Theo says:
i luk fer pic
- Gwace . says:
): hw bout me?
Theo says:
ur da 2nd grace =PP =))
- Gwace . says:
erh, okay thts gud enough. as long as im not 3rd or less. Haha
Theo says:
hehe
Theo says:
sry grace
Theo says:
=PP
*
HAHAHA, okay, I know I sound so perasan in the chat. Maybe I am, Lol.
Anyway,
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm so happy for him :')
He grow mature so fast. LOL
*
Theo says:
u tall nw grace??
- Gwace . says:
NOOOO !!!!
*
...... I guess I'm gonna stay that way :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment