Friday, 3 April 2009

Yesterday is Tomorrow's Future

Awwww , Ena !
Drink lots of water.
Change your diet la sayang ;P
Shouldn't skip breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Okay ?

Get enough rest ,
Take care ,


Andddd


Get well soon , aite .
I want see you in school on Monday ;D

Tze Yin, Eden Bel and I ,
We'll always be there for you =P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be going for the Curtin Open Day tomorrow, helping out in the HLS booth.
Come and support us.


You get to see pictures of abortion. How evil and cruel it's done. How cruel and evil it is. Very cruel indeed. Abortion is a no no, okays . Lol

And also ,

I can't wait to go to the haunted house . Last year's one was awesome. The "ghost" scare the hell out of me . We were screaming like crazy.
They allow 4 people only to go in at a time.

We, my 3 little cousins and I were too scared to find our way through the haunted house. The "ghost" had to lead our way. LOL
When we got home, we can't stop talking about it. Hehe

p/s : HAPPY 15TH BRTHDAY, LARRY ;D

-Grace

No comments: