HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!
Although you're not in Miri, we'll go celebrate when you're back home.
I miss you.
May all your dreams come true, and God bless *hearts*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I actually woke up early today, at 8am, wow.
Jas and I went to Curtin Open Day at 11am. We met Debbie, Amei's bf and the 3 little ones. We walked around the huge campus. I love the lake, it's so pretty. I bet Larry wants to take a dip Haha. Too bad he had to leave early. If not, he could've join us in the haunted house.
Speaking of the haunted house,
It was okayyy la. But last year's one was better. This time all of us went in and I can't see a thing in all the rooms we went in. It was total darkness. We kept langgar-ing everything in our path, trying to find a way to walk. I didn't see any ghosts in some of the rooms.
In one of the rooms,
The "ghost" grab our legs then everyone scream, after scream, we laugh. Lol. Always like that after screaming. Abbygail almost cry Haha.
We bought some food then sat down for awhile. Debbie won a lucky draw prize ! A buffet dinner at Marriot for 1 person only. That's good enough.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debbie and I head home after that. Amei's bf drove us, thanks.
Got ourselves change to go to the beach :D to join Godwin and his friends. Chelsea and Larry was there too.
Wheeee, anyway, bro drove us there.
But when we were on the way to the beach, It was raining heavily ehh :( Kinda disappointed at first but the rain start to slow down and It was drizzling. But nothing can stop us. Hehe
Alot of them went home early cus It was raining :(
Once we got out of the car, Debbie and I ran straight to the water although it was drizzling and cold. The water was kinda warm though.
I had so much fun playing with the sand and water. They burried Kevin and abused him HAHA. I spent most of my time with Chels, Larry and Debbie. We stayed in the water for quite a long time. We got up to dry ourselves then we went in again and get wet, again, Lol and It goes on and on xD
When I came, I was eating the lollipop Larry gave me. The lollipop kena salt water -.- what makes you think I want eat it again. It doesn't taste nice anymore.
We ate chicken wings, sausages and corn . Thanks Larry.
The pictures I manage to take.
Edit :
Stolen pictures from Chelsea's blog xD
I was very cold, everyone was. Got in the car in wet condition.
Said our goodbyes then we head to my old house.
My aunt was also there so we joined them for tea break. Kinda late actually for a tea break. Ate pisang goreng and chakoi ? Drank tea.
Aunt advised us to go home cus we were so wet and cold.
Got home and straight to the bathroom.
And WOAHHHH, Everything was sandy. Hahaha.
Everything, from head to toe. The stairs are sandy, the bedroom is sandy and the bathroom, lagi lah banyak sand. I spent so much time clearing the sand in the bathroom. I'll clean the stairs and bedroom later lah, hopefully xD
Debbie and I head to Warung Najua after that, for dinner. Took only a few seconds to reach there ;)
After dinner, we wanted to go to Parkson but it was kinda late and far. So, bro drove us to Boulevard cus Debbie wanted to buy bling blings for her phone. Unfortunately, we can't find any in Boulevard.
I bought the telephone wire hair tie, again. Different colour.
And I also bought this cute pink ghost-shape ring from Sinma. It so cutttteee :D
Anyway, going off now. I gotta get some sleep, tired. Heh, but I had fun :D
Night.
-Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment