Sunday, 12 October 2008

So Addictive

My blog looks boring without pictures and music . My camera's stupid memory card is still stupid/broken . I have to use my moms' camera to take pictures . I plan to buy a new memory card.

Anyway,
I decided to add a song to make it not look boring . LOL

The Lullaby I just added in my blog is by
Yiruma- River Flows In You .

It's below my blog post

I'm soooo sooo sooo sooo in LOVE with the Lullaby. I repeat, I'm soooo sooo sooo sooo in LOVE with the Lullaby just like how I'm so in love with Edward Cullen . HAHAHA
Hey, every girls dream guy is Edward Cullen, Okay . He's soooo Perfect .

Anyway,
The Lullaby is very calming . I keep listening to it over and over and over again and will never ever get tired of listening to it .
Everytime I listen to it, my heart just goes weak . Like that .


You'll melt after hearing this Lullaby .

The Lullaby reminds me of the one Edward wrote for Bella in the book, Twilight .
A Sad and Soft lullaby .

But this is NOT the official lullaby for the movie .
It's just the one everybody imagine it would be .

Wow, The Twilight Saga really gives an impact on someones' imagination and dreams
HAHA

So, yeah . Enjoy the lullaby .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!! boring. wana spam ur blog. again. ahhaah. I'm addicted 2 reading ur blog i think. hahah. da lullaby thing is cool. haha. mst guys wd think i'm gay. bt da piano is damn awesome. haha. wats with girls n da book. god. its drivin me nuts. like every girl i knw reads it. Especially da part where they talk bout sme edward cullen guy. GRAAAR!!! its drivin me insane. haha. SPAM DAY!~=P

Grace S. said...

Go learn hw to play all his songs theo, i think it's easy for you, then i wanna hear you play =D
ahaha the book is awesome, you should read it. Edward cullen is like an angel, every girls dream guy =P he looks better in my own imagination than in the movie haha go read it to improve ur skills =P hahaha

Anonymous said...

i tried lukin fer da notes fer da sngs. bt cnt. mesti bayar n all tht shit u knw... dnt think i wana read da buk haha... wat skills u talking bout...haha.