Monday, 20 October 2008

Pee-Yaa-No

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I regret quitting my piano lessons at Music Gallery .
I stop when I was in Grade 3 because of the teacher lah !
VERY EVIL

Always scold me whenever I do small mistakes then ask me to play the whole thing all over again .
And she's still teaching there, now . Even Theodore and Karyn says she's evil . That's why Theo changes his piano teacher And I think Karyn is still with her .

Anyway,
WHEEEE~ I'm sooo Happy ! I can play the Chorus of

Kiss The Rain by Yiruma

One of my favourites from all his songs

And I did it only by hearing . Memorising each sound .
No notes whatsoever =P
'Sides, I was lazy to print the notes out . I'm very Lazy
And now, even updating my blog also Very Lazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SHOULDN'T GO TO SCHOOL JUST NOW .


It was the opening ceremony for all the buildings in the school .
I was like What The ? How many opening ceremonies do we need to "OPEN" the school buildings .
It took so loooonnnng like from 8am then 9.15am till 12 in the afternoon . And it was super friggin hot inside . I was sweating like crazzyyy like I've just finish 2 rounds of marathon non stop and about to pass out in no time .

I nearly cry T.T
But, what to do, just have to wait and listen . And wow, I made it through =P

Chels and Jamie went back very early at 8.30am I supposed . And Shereena didnt even come .

Hmmphh, but nevermind .
This is the sake of having Airconds installed in Every Classrooms next year .
YAY !!!

xoxo

P/S : I wont be updating regularly . I got alot to do in the real world . Finals is just around the corner . Can't wait for holidays =D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI GRACE!!!! Guess hu...=P. If u dnt wana OPEN da building, go CLOSE it lar. Nt like any1 wans da sch 2 b open...haha. cnt wait 2 c u thurs. Buh bye...

Anonymous said...

Wana learn piano like me? haha. go bk musique gallery. Get urself a new teach. haha. or better still get me 2 teach u...=P. haha

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I keep wanting 2 comment...haha. so bored 2day. i'm like some sorta spammer on ur blog nw... i think i'm gona comment every single new post frm nw on...hahaha. cause life is getting more boring. anyways...BYE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Grace S. said...

HI THEO !!!
yea, keep on spamming =P eh, are you really really really coming on thurs ? wheeee~ so long ody dont see you. must come ohh, i dnt care, MUST =P
fine, you teach me piano, but u must have enuf patience haha and it'll save me some money =P

cya on thurs.

Anonymous said...

at least nw u knw sme1 will b readin ur blog... cause i'll b checkin it even if there aint anythin on...haha. ya lar. cheaper.=P. comin on thurs. hahaha...wheeh

Grace S. said...

keep checkin and reading . who knows i'll call you hot again =P
and some more cute then hot again .
hahaha XD

Anonymous said...

haha...yea... i'll check 2 c if u say any of those things...=P. i'm sure they'll b comin in more often...lol