Wednesday, 23 July 2008

omgrass they really are . . .

This week gonna be my last week with Theodore .
He's moving school ! So sad right . He's like the best guy friend i EVER ever had in my entire life . In class sometimes, i rather talk to/counsel him than the girls in my class . It's so sad to know that he's suddenly moving :-(
He's has what you want in your best friend .

He's actually moving 3 weeks from now but next week he'll be going to KL to see his favourite football team, Chelsea at the Shah Alam Stadium . AWESOME right . And the other week, he'll be busy getting ready for his new school as in tuition for Chinese and Bm language . LOL

that's Clau and Theo . My picture with him is in the other computer

And you know what too ?
no you dont, cus i haven't told you yet





MY SUPER DUPER BEST BEST FRIEND IS GONNA MOVE SCHOOL TOO !

CLAUDIA !!!!
Claudia's been my friend since primary one ! I'm sooooooo soooo sooo sooo gonna miss her :-(
She's always with me wherever we go . She's my girlfriend okay .
I can die not talking to her . Everytime we talk, there's always an interesting topic to talk about and we end up not doing our work just of that one little subject we talk .
She's open minded too . You can tell her anything ;P
I dont know when she's gonna move BUT she's registering herself at her new school next Wednesday and check out whether she likes her new school on Thursday . Gagagaga .
She's mine, ALL Mine . LOL



She can be a lil selfish too, in sharing her Best Friends !
That's soo why I Love Her !


She's Theo's cousin . Theo bring her to school and she bring Theo home from school .

Duirng rrss day, Theo's on the floor, Clau's in the green black stripy top and im with the light green top


Why Theo and Clau have to move school . At the same time !
Maybe cus of the feul price height ? who knows .

Ehhh, gonna miss you guys lahh !!! :-(
Why all my best friends have to go away ?
First, nicole to kuching then stco.
Then, hazira from sm sains to kuching
Next, nurul from jalan bintang to kuching

NOW, theo frm rrss to jerudong int. sch
AND Clau frm rrss to dato' permaisuri !


No fair ! i'm gonna miss you guys
I REALLY REALLY TO THE RALLY hope my Parents, sometimes will let me go out with you guys yea? please =D pretty pretty please ?



Well, at least i still have

SHEREENA JOLLY !!!
MY BANANA ! XD
I dont torture you the way Clau does , OW
hahaha XD

I still have some other awesome friends
you know yourself lahh ;D

Goshhhh, I'm so going to miss Claudia and Theo .
Must take picture ow this coming friday night dinner aite .

No comments: