.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No-Lah . I didnt perm my hair . It's just wet .
I was Not So Really Pissed But I Was during Chinese class.
The Chinese teacher likes to waste time checking our attendance in class .
So, while she was calling each of our names . Of course-Lah, students make noise and I mean ALOT OF NOISE and do whatever they want .
I was so bored, So, I drew hearts on Sharon hands after I drew on mine.
Suddenly, out of the blue, Mdm W came . . from the back door where I was sitting
The teacher was still checking our attendance
The whole class went quiet . And you know who she scholded ?
ME .
When I saw her, I Straightaway turn my back front
She was speaking/talking some crap to me in Chinese which I really dont understand
Then, she said with her broken English and her Chinese slang, " yew wan to goto offis?"
I didnt answer her.
She speaks Chinese again . I didnt show any signs of response
Then she hit my table with her rattan stick and talk . I still didnt show any signs of response
Off she went with the rattan .
I'm like WTGGGGGGrasss . What did I do WRONG ? Drawing on hands is a crime now huh?
Malu ofcourse ! My First time got scolded by Mdm W
Then, I terusterang told the C teacher that she was so slow in taking our attendance and giving us our exercises . (It's still an advantage though, hahaha)
. . . . . . . . . . . Then she paused and gave me a hard stare as If I've said very offensive swear words to her . I gave her a blurr stare .
I was stunned by the way she stared at me .
Clau then, told me to stop staring and continue writing . Thank God .
I left the class early . I want Ms R back ! :-(
NeverMind-Lah . I kinda think It's a lil of my fault too . haha !
#########################################################
Took pictures with Theo . and myself being vain
But the rest of the was SoOOo awesome !
Especially during P.E class !! As usual, we went to the hall to play basketball or just sitting on benches there chit chatting .
Tze Yin wanted to take a picture of Ena's face but this is what she got
and Dan wants to get laid . haha joking jkjk
After the first bell of P.E rang, we got our weapons ready, went outside and ready for war .
It was a Water Fight !
Too Bad I cant took any pictures of the water fight . My camera could get wet . I tell you, It was AWESOME to the fullest ! haha . i got myself fully wet .
My shoes feels like a swimming pool for feets . haha !
Then, we had to stop because Mr S complained to Mr R about the water fight
We should've have guess that'll happen .
Our class got called by Mdm W and Mr R and we were still soaking wet that time .
Each of us got hit by the rattan .
Well, at least we all had Fun :-)
We had sooo much fun .
Wow, I guess our class gonna really miss Theodore . They planed a farewell party for him at school tommorow .
It's suppose to be a suprise but it's so obvious Classmates were asking him what cake flavour does he like and collecting money for his farewell present . LOL i hope he shows up to school tommorow .
And Oh, Hi Gethrude :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment