Thursday, 21 April 2011

four.

Dinner at Citrus with the whacky drama freaks. Despite all those sweats and sighs during drama practices, I really miss these people. It's so sad that this year is my last year in drama. Nevertheless, I'll always cherish these memories and hoping to witness next year's drama play!

My lovely side-kick and partner in crime, through thick & thin

Then, there was Alvin's Seventeenth Birthday at this newly open ramen restaurant.
Alvin is such a nice guy. He doesn't take sides and he's pretty much neutral on everything, so it's easy to talk to him about anything, because he'll just listen and not judge. He'll always lend a helping hand when I need one, especially in carrying my school books hah!

My friends and I made chocolate cupcakes for him. I hope he liked it, he always does!

Birthday dude in blue :)


That's all I guess. I haven't been out much. I don't intend to anymore, because there's no purpose to it or I'm simply just lazy ;)

No comments: