My life now, revolves around school.
Wake up > school > home > online > homework (totally bogus!) > tv > sleep
It never fails. The same sequence everyday! Yawns .. But hey, I ain't complaining!
My school's photography club is quite active this year, unlike the last 2 years, which was totally dead. I guess it's because no one had a DSLR camera back then. Now, quite a number of students have 'em *envy*
The club's meeting is on every Wednesday after school, meaning we can bring our cameras to school and well, take pictures of course! ;D
I've been wanting to upload some pictures that I took but I haven't got the chance to resize them all. And Facebook is being such a B with an itch now.
Here are some pictures my friends took-
Nick Pui took these,
Hahaha, priceless!
U.G.L.YI don't see anything artistic or nice in this picture, Nick showed it to everyone in the club through the projector. All his other shots of the beach and sunset are superb .. except this, to humiliate me! This is of course, the other version of it. Get it? :p
Isabel took these,
With Nick and his so called "lame" camera and "lame" lens. Pfft!
We were laughing at pictures he took of me. He won't delete the disastrous-looking ones!
Credits to Bel, she knows how to take and edit photos, haha.
By Alfred,









No comments:
Post a Comment