Some time in early October after my PMR, Debbie and I went for an Aidilfitri get together at my mom's school (a school for out-of-control/wild/rebellious girls) . It's the only time where the girls (inmates) could meet people outside their school compound and socialise.
Raya isn't complete without the food, of course. Lots of Malay traditional dishes are served and as buffet. Needless to say, the food was really delicious that I had to take three rounds of food including desserts, haha.
We met the girls and I think they are very pretty and decent girls. They are just naive teenage girls that got caught at a wrong place and time.
In fact, she is taller than me now and she's just 13!
I guess, I should consume more calcium now :(
So just bear with our pictures, haha.
There were a few games hosted for the girls such as traditional clothes fashion show, Raya card making competition, ketupat eating competition and some more I forgot already, lol.
It was fun watching. Everyone was cheering for them and being very supportive.
Just imagine being locked up as young as 13 years old with freedom only around the school compound and outings every few months. That's like having no life. I guess that's what they get for making mistakes.
Anyway, after the whole event, we helped to clean up and arrange tables and chairs.
Then Debbie and I went to my mom's office to rest. We wanted to go online but my mom doesn't want to turn on the modem for us :'(
So we just turn on Windows media player and listen to outdated songs from Mariah Carey, Backstreets Boys, Westlife and Boys to Men. LMAO
It was kinda sorta nice to listen to anyway XD
Mom went somewhere so we camwhored while waiting.
LOL
Mom came back to the office like an hour later. She was checking the construction works around the school compound. Debbie and I were getting tired of doing nothing in the office so we begged my mom to bring us home. So, we went home and sleep the entire day off.
The end.
lol
`
lol
`
No comments:
Post a Comment