I'm glad PMR's over.

But I ain't done with UEC -.-
***
I have so much free time now ! :D
- I wanna go to the movies. It's been a long time since I said hello to the rats in the cinema.
- I wanna meet Nicole and Claudia ! I bet they have tons of stories to tell.
- I wanna go online as long as I want without my folks nagging me to study, hehehe >:D
- Eh, but they will still nag me to do house chores :P
- I shall paint my nails.

- I should go shopping.
- I must go swimming.
- Maybe I shouldn't jog.
- I wanna make Debbie and Aaron jealous 'cus she's still going to school and I don't, haha ! :P
- I should sleep at least till 10am
- I should/shall/must/ok maybe go for facial 'cus my face is really filthy with stupid pimples right now @#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*
- I shall take loads of pictures
- I shall upload pictures in Facebook
- I must not get sick
- Maybe, I'll get a job to earn some cash. Instead of asking from the producers.
- I so wanna go to the beach !
Oh, I shouldn't forget about my UEC exam.
Crap. It's on the 23rd
-.-
Crap. It's on the 23rd
-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment