Thursday, 17 September 2009

Study days

My conversation with dad in the car this afternoon.

"Pa, I went to check my eyes last Sunday, and I think I need to wear specs."
"Why ?"
"
Because I think I have degree."

"WOW ! So you don't have to go to school ?"
"Huh? What? Memang no school for a week starting tomorrow."
"Yalahhh, you already got your degree, so you don't need to go to school anymore."
"..... Cheh, what I meant is .. aiya, never mind lahh !"
"Hahahaha !"
".... oi.."
"Hahahaha !"
"Haiya .. hahaha."

Lame much, but I love my dad :D


**
I don't know what to do during the hols. I can't go out and hang out anymore.
Maybe I should just sit down and try to study, who knows I can ? ;D

Happy holidays ! :D

1 comment:

Stephina L said...

gudluck for ur upcoming PMR! weeks to go! hehehe