Saturday, 8 August 2009

Saturday is such a day

I didn't expect the queen to say no to my request. Just then I remembered the warning she gave me weeks before I even asked her.
" Starting from today, no more outings with your friends."

So, Nicole's school concert is a no-go for me. Sorry !
There's nothing else I can do but to obey, because she's the queen and my beloved mother ;)

So, today I went out with mom and my two brothers to Bintang Megamall.

Then, I "bumped" into Nicole, Claudia, Cassandra and her brother and Jason at McD ;D
They were ordering food for themselves.
It's been months since I last saw them. Years since I last saw Jason. Really miss 'em.
Jason is still the same old Jason, talks alot, annoying and funny, haha.
Sat down with them but I only for a short while.

Mom went into a salon to get her hair washed.
So, I hung out with them. Claudia, Cassandra and Nicole got an airbrush tattoo. It looks cool :D
They have to go after that, to the concert. So, I walked them till the KFC 's side door. Too bad I can't go, sorry guys, especially Nicole who bought the ticket for me.

Thanks Chris, for taking our pictures :)

After they left, there I was, alone and bored.
I walked around the mall, trying find something eye catching and useful to buy but none attracts me so I went into Parkson's dressing room and did what every girl does, snap pictures, LOL

After mom's done with her hair, we went window shopping. Looking at winter clothes for bro.

Then, we went to Giant to buy some junk food and biscuits.

Got milk ?

Left the mall for dinner at the new cafe near my house. The food was okay, I like it :D

Gotta wake up early tomorrow,
Goodnight :D

No comments: