Monday, 31 August 2009

Rewind, pretty please ?

Back in Miri yesterday morning. I slept the entire day.
I'm glad I'm home. Hectic life in KL, not my type please.
Haha, but it's good to go there once in awhile though :)

Oh, Selamat Hari Merdeka, Tanah Melayu

Today I woke up in the afternoon then went for an amateur photo shoot at Curtin with Pris, my cousin as my photog. She's practicing her photography skills with her new DSLR camera which my mom help her to buy in KL and me as her experiment, haha.
The view in Curtin is gorgeous especially the lake side
and the outcome was great :D

Gonna post pictures soon when I get 'em from Pris.

Then we went for a drink at a nearby cafe with two of Pris's friends.
It's funny how they thought I was a student in Curtin till I told them my age. HAHA .

Learned some stuff about cameras and photography, and discussed about how weird asian's nose and eyes are like, and dimples too.
They say those with dimples look cute when they're young but ugly when they turn old, hahaha. I have dimples, but it's barely seen unless I give a very wide smile, haha.

Anyway,
I can't believe school's starting tomorrow T.T
It's like the holiday just started yesterday and wtf, PMR is like a month away.

Oh my gosh, PMR IS IN ONE MONTH *panic*

Off to do some remaining homework and revise if possible :/


xoxo
`

No comments: