Monday, 27 July 2009

Ouchies !!!

I was playing with my cats outside the house this evening. Then I saw this very small kitten the garden. Saw it several times STEALING my cats food. I approach it and wanted to carry and pat it. It started hissing and scratch me.

Suddenly this small but vicious little kitten bit my right thumb and it bleed,
BLOOD
, RED BLOOD.
Even my own cats dont bite that hard till I bleed.
I quickly ran into the kitchen and wash my hands with soap.
I could get cabies (cat+rabies) you know. Whatever that is.

Stupid kitty, I'm not gonna let my kittens share the milk from their mother with you. Dirty little mean small kitten.

On the same evening and the same hour, after cleaning my small but dangerous wound,

I went into the kitchen to help my mom cut the onions.
Despite the tears the onions gave me, I cut the onions dengan penuh semangat.

When suddenly, YES , I sliced the skin on my left thumb, half-sliced.
Blood came rushing out of my thumb. I really felt sick and headache looking at the blood.
Felt like crying but not much pain. So, I put on a plaster. Can see my blood through it.

It didn't hurt much but imagine, just looking at the blood makes every part of me weak. It's been a long time since I cut myself , accidentally.


**

Friendster is so overrated.

I'm deleting mine soon.

3 comments:

Stephina L said...

about to delete mine soon too! :D

Atilea Farrahnaz Voyles said...

i dreamed about you having myspace last night. haha!

Grace S. said...

Steph : Wheeee xD

Af : LOL, I had one before, deleted it a few months ago