Friday, 24 July 2009

Last Week

Hey,
I didn't get the chance to update last week. I can't online like I used to last time.
Online or not, brings not much difference actually.

Warning :
Lots of annoying pictures ahead. Stop now before it's too late. LOL Don't say I didn't warn.

Friday
I wore my baju kurung school uniform to school for the first time in my secondary school years. Wore it last Friday. My other pinafore is an idontknowhatosay 'cus I accidentally, unconsciously scribbled on it and It wont come off.

Got changed then I went out with Debbie, Aaron and Adrian to Megamall. Walk around, bought a delicious ice cream yogurt, ate doughnuts at Big Apple then we split up looking for our own things. Debbie and I bought another new ring from Princess Club.
Saw a cute guy then we head home.

Slept late while watching tv. Debbie slept on the other far cushion and Aaron sprawled the mat and slept on the floor, in front of the front door O.o
Adrian went online.

Mom woke us up at 2am then we went peacefully to sleep

Saturday
Woke up late and saw 6 missed calls and 4 messages from Ena and Nicole, asking me to go out. Oops, haha, sorry lah.

After lunch, we went out to get my mom's never-enough plates, bowls, pots and pans. Camwhored in the car with Debbie.

Head off to Boulevard. Bought 6 Dvds, try on clothes, took pictures and ate a light dinner at SugarBun. Went to the old house to pick someone up. Home at eight, which means another plan for swimming cancelled.

Debbie went home after that.

Sunday

Attended youth mass in the afternoon. Search for the Koleksi Ramalan Science workbook at K.K book store but it was out of stock. Thought of leaving empty handed but, my mom insisted on buying some revision books for erm ... revision at home. Uh huh ;D

After that we went furniture shopping at Lorenzo. It was a sale day, so my mom bought a cream colour recliner chair and a matching pillow.



Mom had to go for some meeting so we dropped her off at Mega Hotel.
Went to tapau food for us at Maha Lada. And boy, the wind was so strong and It started raining then it drizzle for a lil bit.

Another plan for swimming, failed.

I went crazy (for other reasons) and start ironing my school clothes early , did all my homeworks, i think, pack my school bag, wash the dishes, clean the junk food mess in the living room, went online and kept quiet the whole night.

Finally, I went to sleep quietly, trying to cease the ridiculous anger within me.

This week

Monday- Woke up, head off for school, study, break, study, lunch, home, bath, watch tv, online, watch my homework, talk to dad then sleep

Tuesday- Woke up, head off for school, study, break, study, lunch, home, bath, watch tv, online, watch my homework, talk to dad then sleep

Wednesday- Woke up, head off for school, study, break, study, lunch, home, bath, watch tv, online, watch my homework, talk to dad then sleep

Thursday- Woke up, head off for school, study, break, study, lunch, home, bath, watch tv, online, watch my homework, talk to dad then sleep

Friday (today)
Uh, same thing.
Bought lotsa junk food from the shop nearby for Debbie and I. Spent my last seven ringgit in my purse. Watched Angels and Demons. It was a nice movie. I dont really understand some scenes and maybe I should re-watch it again some other time.

Went online and guess who did I chat with on Facebook ?
I chatted with *gyldafyrsdhyeigga ;D
Turns out *gyldafyrsdhyeigga isn't as bad I think *gyldafyrsdhyeigga is.

Anyway, I'm wanna go drink Coke before someone swallow the whole bottle up ;P

* bukan nama sebenar

No comments: