Monday, 13 July 2009

Bad cookie !

Left school during break time 'cus I had a tummy ache. Mom came to pick me up.
Seriously, I'm so not gonna eat Oreo anymore.

There's no way my mom's gonna leave me alone at home while she goes to work, so I had to follow her to work and rest in her office.
Spend my whole afternoon sleeping on the sofa in my mom's office. I needed sleep, as always. I woke up at around two something.
Played computer, watch tv then did my math homework.

I saw one of the inmate. I couldn't believe my eyes. She has a very tiny body and yet she can end up there, tsk tsk.

Then, we went to pick Aaron and Debbie up from school.

******************************************************************************
After one year I haven't seen him, Bro Adrian is finally coming home for his summer holidays.
I think he's in moscow now to catch his plane.
I wonder how does he look like, live with long long hair. Lol
Bet mom and dad are excited to see him. Who isn't, Aaron and I are too xD

Peace

No comments: