It felt so short, seriously. Two weeks felt like 2 days. I stayed home and online most of the time. Didnt really or ever spent some time on my books :X
I know, I'm a lazy ass ._.
Anyway, It's the second day of the second semester.
Got my test papers back andddddddd I think, my results are still the same eh? I still have to really really REALLY improve on subjects like Math and Science. Especially Math
No more fooling around this time, gotta get serious in my studies. I doubt it though ;P
But I'll try.
Plus the holiday homework I didn't do which cause me to lose 3 marks from my Science UEC paper D:
I forgotten okay T.T
I got lots to update on. If I'm not lazy, I'll update.
It's not like I have readers, do I ? Lol
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment