The new Bintang was okay okay la. It's huge.
Debbie and I almost got lost.
We did some shopping in some of the new shops.
I love the colourful glow in the dark ring and the set of bracelets. Thanks ;)
Bought 2 super duper cute pink and black panties .
They're cute okay. Haha
Then then I saw him then I told Debbie he was there loudly then she malu and ran away fast avoiding eye contact with him and his friends. Lol so funny
We walked around in circles, looking for our chinese teacher and his girlfriend but sadly we couldnt find them. Haha
=) had to leave early for his aunt's restaurant opening ceremony.
And this is a fast post because tomorrow is Monday :((
Updates with pictures soon.
p/s : I am NOT dating anyone. Haha :)
-Grace.
1 comment:
The "P/S"... Going to soon??? ;p teasing...
Post a Comment