Thursday, 30 April 2009

It's Good to be Back

Before I welcome myself, I'd like to proudly inform those who care about my cats,

STOKIN GAVE BIRTH TO 4 CUTE BLACK ORANGEY KITTENS :D
AND I AM A PROUD GRANDMOMMA

Okay,

Finally, I can go online again ! Wheeeeee.
It was the modems' fault. Too much voltage go through it so it broke. Dad bought a new one just now.
Actually, It was a blessing that the modem broke because I won't waste my time online and I actually did my homework. Hoho.

Now that I'm online and I don't know what I wanna talk about . . .
I'll make it short, in random order. Bad headache now.

- I miss Habbo and my Habbo friends :))
- The weather's been very hot and humid these days.
- Last week was the worst week ever. Injections and endless exams. I got sick because of the tetanus injection for 3 days that made me skip my oh so important science test and have to sit for the paper on other days that almost made my teacher deduct my marks for not showing up for my test.

- I did last Sunday's first reading at church for the first time. I was kinda nervous at first but I managed to overcome. Thanks to Miss Genevieve for teaching and guiding
- I followed my mom and aunts to the Orang Ulu Simposium. I spend most of my time at the empty registration counter and became very vain. And I saw a hot guy Lol

- Walked to Parkson from the Civic Centre with Debbie . Yes, WALKED and we bumped into Nicole, Claudia and Lulong. Wheee, It feels like forever since I last saw them so we join them, walking aimlessly. Haha I miss my best friends :D *hugs*

I think that's all I can remember eh ?

And this week's event,

- Hiking tomorrow at Lambir with the confirmants and I haven't pack a single thing. Can't wait for some adventure tomorrow. The mayor's son must come. You'll miss alot of fun if you don't show up, sissy :P
- Going out this saturday, Nic can't go. Hopefully Clau can. And you, I know can go la :P
- I haven't finish my History, Geography and Kemahiran Hidup folio. Need to pass up next week and I haven't even start yet ! Help me T.T

I think i should go and pack for my hiking tomorrow and hopefully, If got time, I'll try to finish my folios which I doubt that It can be done by next week T.T I had to have faith in myself.


-Grace

2 comments:

Stephina L said...

i miss my hiking memory eyhh~ haha.
hav a nice day tomorrow! take care. GBU.

Grace S. said...

It was really a wonderful memory. Thanks ;)