Hello :D
Just got home from Easter Camp after sending Debbie and Jasmine home.
Easter Camp was AWESOME :)
The first night was hot. As in, humid hot. We had a hard time sleeping especially Jamie, Chels and Emma who left the camp the next morning. The fun haven't start yet, so early wanna go home. I was kinda dissapointed . I thought that we all could share the fun we're gonna experience. But it's okay :) , I guess you girls aren't used to be far from home :P
Btw, the seminary isn't a torture chamber nor it is like a jail .
The rest of the nights were comfortable. It's not humid or hot. Just nice, quite cold actually.
The telematch was fun. We played quite a number of games, funny ones especially the one where we have to find 11 rubber bands in the flour using our nose and mouth. No hands. It was funny watching poeple's faces full of flour.
"Over makeup" LOL
Anyway,
We didn't sleep at all yesterday. Woke up at 5am then we slept at 5am the next day. Then we woke up at 7am again.
We had celebration night, after Easter Virgil mass to celebrate the Risen King, Jesus. We sang quite alot of songs. Jumping or so I call it stomping . Fun :D I sweat ! Haha It was so much fun that I wasn't sleepy anymore.
But, Halfway through, everthing start to slow down a lil. Everyone's energy were drained. Of course la, we didn't sleep bah. But still, we still try our best to stay awake to enjoy the celebration night. Groups went on stage to perform various kinds of performance . Our performance was an amateur one but It was nice.
My eyes were really heavy. So yeah I slept on Stella's lap LOL .I cannot tahan the sleepiness bah. But only for a short while. Thank you Stella for lending me your lap :P
Anyway, I think I should get a nap right now. Such a tiring weekend, full with joy and happiness :)
-Grace.
1 comment:
yedehh, positive feedback. hee. Happy Easter! have a nice nice nap. :)
Post a Comment