Monday, 16 March 2009

Unique and Special = ME

Indeed I am. I learnt alot.

BEFORE , I was reluctant to go.
I've never been to a church seminar/ camp before. And to me, 4 days is very long, especially when It is a school holiday. I thought to myself, just go and come back after 4 days.
Everything I thought proved me wrong.

It was awesome.
I love what I've been through for the past 4 days.

Maybe some of you fellow Catholic Christians felt this before, but this is a new thing for me.
My faith wasn't strong at first but now I seem to want to praise God more and more with prayers, songs and tongues.

I feel so calm. Everything in me just feels so right.
I feel free.

I've learn to forgive and FORGET.
I feel that my confession was a sucessful one.
I've learn how to pray and actually mean it.
I've learn how to praise and worship.
I've learn to love everyone.
I've learn to ignore hatred.

I let everything inside of me out. I leave it all to God during the inner healing.
The Baptism of The Holy Spirit is where I received the Holy Spirit in me.
Every part of my body felt numb when we all prayed. I thank and praise God for that.

I'm in love. I'm in love with Jesus Christ.

It's an experience I will never forget.
The greatest moment of my life.
I feel alive. I can feel the Holy Spirit in me.

Thanks to all who guide us in the LSS camp.

-Grace

5 comments:

Stephina L said...

positive feedback. u did it and u felt the Holy Spirit yaa. love God more from days to days. not only during the seminar. as i said in ur fs, stand firmly for God. :) God bless you, girl.

livnrae said...

Hallelujah!! :) You're back already eh. Your mom told me last Sunday.Happy for you gal

Grace S. said...

Thanks ! I never felt this way before. I came home with the Holy Spirit in me. And I'll continue to pray and praise God.
I feel so happy now.

God bless both of you :)

Stephina L said...

;) btw, i linked you.

Grace S. said...

Aite, thanks. I'll link you too ;)