But, HEH HEH, Hopefully, I don't go to school tomorrow 'cus I'm "SICK"
Anyway, today was a not-so-tiring-day.
Like Ena said, " I barely touch my pen, today. "
And I got my science paper back annddddd my result ? OKAY OKAY LAH xD
Lotsa exams coming up this week. I Gotta study :)) HARD this time.
Hopefully.
Aunt picked us up from school and Bro and I forgotten to get the house keys from mom. T.T
So yeah, we waited for our mom at my Aunt's place till my mom came and stop for chit chats.
Since I'm so rajin today, here are some pics I took with my manja cousin Abbygail xD
-Grace
2 comments:
i got bad sore throat and fever too. im living w my hoarse hoarse voice since yesterday and today. haha.
Awww. Yeah me too. Hope both of us get well soon :))
Post a Comment