- Each of use brought a dish to share . And some extra clothes .
- Barbequed, Well not us but the boys.
- The girls fill in water into the balloon. It was hard labour. Lol.
- Eat lotsa lotsa lotsa YUMMY FOOD !! :D C's Spag is Yummy :D
First time I saw S and J eat. Haha
- Relax forawhile at the patio.
- Water balloon fight ! Wheee~ We were all wet except a few guys and a girl xD
But when we ran out of balloon, they started using the hose to spray and everyone was avoiding it. Some even use Payung to defend themself and sang the payung song. Lol.
- Somehow today, we spoke B.M to each other forawhile. Kinda weird I guess :P With all kinds of Slangs I heard. Haha.
- Got changed, It was freezing cold.
- Watch them kareoke. Everyone was Whoooo-ing :)
- B, L and I was hungry. Went into the kitchen to look for food. Ate S's Chocolate Muffin. It was really really YUMMY ! Very chocolatie ;D Talk and eat at the same time. E and J came to join us. Wow, first time I see S and J eat :PP
- Man, They kareoke very long. Haha
- Played Twister. Haha I lost, It was really PAINFUL. Plus, my stupid hurt toes hurt so bad.
- E's good in Twister. She's hard to beat. Haha
- Yes, They were still kareoke-ing xD
- Played Uno Attack.
- Ate Ice cream
ANDDDDDD,
Reach home before 7pm.
- Iron my clothes
- I already pack my school books before going out lahh.
- Wash and refill my water bottle.
- But I didn't do my homeworkSSSS :X
- And I think I'm gonna do my homework now then study :OSTUDY ?!?!
Oh Crap. Tomorrow got Math test D:
!@#$%^&*()_+!@#$%^&*()_+!@#$%^&*()_+
Bye.
xoxo
Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment