Thursday, 26 March 2009

Bobba !

Those who play Habbo sure knows what's Bobba.
Yes, Habbo still exist. The one I'm playing is Habbo Singapore .

The word Bobba replaced the words Habbo Hotel Management doesn't want Habbos to say. Bad words, emails, passwords, Links etc...

My room xD

I've been spending alot of time playing this game. I even wasted money on it T.T
I promised myself last time not to waste money on any online games. But I did. Just once though.

I started playing this game last year, October I think. I saw an advertisment on Friendster. I clicked it then signed up. Poof, there I was in Habbo.
I was so sakai . I added Habbos anyhow and walking into rooms aimlessly. I didn't know what Habbo does, really.
That time also, Habbo trading system was down. So nothing much to do.

My bro said Habbo was boring, lame and for kids but look whose playing so much right now. HAHA

I got into this room, I don't how but It was a company room in Habbo. Where habbos "work". I tag along and asked for a job. I became a guard and I got creds from my boss. Haha. So cute la xD

I started making friends. They're so nice and sweet ;D Sometimes, I wish they're my friends in real life.
But hey, it's a virtual world. Reality, I don't know :P

Petals carrotboy gave ;DD

At first, It was boring. But If you play continuously, you'll eventually get addicted xD

Wow, a post dedicated to Habbo. Posting just for fun ^^

-Grace.

No comments: