Thursday, 19 February 2009

Yay !!

After 4 days being parentless. My mom is coming home tonight and she bought me 3 dresses :D
HEHEHE I can't wait for her to arrive. I kinda miss her.
My dad as usual, every 2 weeks in Miri, another 2 weeks in Bintulu. I miss him too.
I'm used to this already.

My bro came from Bintulu just to Babysit us. Lol
Like sending and picking us up from school ONLY.

I remember one night, Debbie and I cooked for all of us,
Gio, Aaron and Uring and Awing (relatives/visitors)

We planned to cook fried rice and fry the cabbage with tomato and carrot.
I really cannot stand cutting the onions. It is really DEPRESSING.
Get it? Haha

In the midst of cooking, Gio came to tell us we're going to eat to Aunt Alice's house.
We're like .... nevermindlah, we can bring our food there and eat together.

I totally doubt that anyone would wanna eat our fried rice. Haha, I think the way we cooked it was kinda wrong. It was sticky and some part of it is salty.
Even I didn't eat it, Haha. But I ate the fried cabbage + tomato + carrot.
It was okok larh, I liked it. Hehe

Gio ate the fried rice . He ate the ricve twice Haha.
He said It was yummy :D HEHE

So, yeah. I cooked my first fried rice and my brother likes it . Hahaha
Seee ahhh, I can cook xD

It was fun having Debbie sleeping over. Sometimes, I just wish I had a sister.
At least I don't feel lonely and not lazy to cook xD

Anyway, I'm going off.
Urghh, I smell bad. I better head off to bath =X
Haha.

xoxo
Grace.

No comments: