Sunday, 11 January 2009

Best Friends Forever

Yesterday, I went out with Clau and Nic to Paxxon aka Bintang Plaza.
It sucks at the moment. Dusty, Smelly, Polluted, Hot and Boring.

We did the usuals, talk, eat, talk, walk then talk.
Wanted to watch Wild Child but we were late for the movie 'cause we kept on chatting at McD.

So, we went to Starbowl, talk, talk and talk. Mostly about our schools, how was it, how was the teachers and etc. Hmphh, I miss you guys, I miss our long conversations. Glad to have a long one with you guys yesterday :)

Then, we went to Boulevard to buy DVDs after sending my brother's friends home.
Bought Wild Child and Eagle Eye.
It was getting late so, we (bro and I) sent Clau and Nic home.
We were home at 11pm.

I didn't do my 123456789 pages of homeworks.
And I think I'm gonna do it now.

Pictures stolen from Nic's Friendster

xoxo
Grace.

No comments: