Wednesday, 5 November 2008

School's Over !

Not .
But the exams are =D Yay ! I'm so so so so so Tremendously Gay to the extreme that I don't wanna go to school tommorow .
But I'll go on Friday to receive my test papers; my worst fear right now =X Gahhh . I never felt nervous as I am now when It comes to receiving test papers . Maybe It's because I didn't study as much as I should for this semester exam . Too much distraction, which is hard for me to ignore .

Anyway, I'm still Happy .
Exam's over and I finally got the book I ordered from Scholastic. Yay!


In or Out : Loves Me, Loves Me Not

I only bought 1 book from the September issue .
I haven't read it cus I'm still reading 21 Proms ; Ena's book from Scholastic too .


I like 21 Proms, The book is interesting . And the cover too .
21 short stories about proms, from 21 famous authors .

I can't wait for the books from the October issue .
I saw other students from other schools got theirs already .

I can't wait for the holidays
I can't wait to colour my hair
I can't wait to paint my nails
I can't wait for my cat to give birth again though I know It's still early cus I saw she and an orange cat flirt and mate in the rain last month
I can't wait to go to KL, hopefully
I can't wait to go shopping . It's been a loooonnnnng time since I last shop.
I can't wait to watch High School Musical 3
I can't wait to watch House Bunny
I can't wait to wake up late
I can't wait to cuddle my kittens every hour
I can't wait to go out and explore the world lol

The truth is, I CAN WAIT .

IF I WANT, I SURELY CAN !
Thank You. Lol.

xoxo
Grace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more books 2 read i c...haha. gd fer u ey... Wow... u can fer all those gd things 2 happen. ur luky cause u guys r fininshing ur year. i'm only starting my new sch... sigh... n i cnt wait 2 hve holidays....!

Grace S. said...

yay, 1 more week of school then im FREEEEE !!! haha XD who ask you got to jerudong there . no holidays . haha =P

Anonymous said...

haha. luky u... =P. nt like i wanted 2 go...haha. terpaksa barh.