To all my Muslim and Malay friends .
I'm so lazy to blog these few days . It's not like people gonna read my blog right .
Anyway,
I didn't visit any of my friends during this years' Raya . No Transport and maybe someone is just Lazy to send me :P
I stayed at home and hang out at shopping malls with my mom and my bro .
I don't mind though, cus I have things to do at home to keep myself busy .
Like, Reading, Cleaning my room that looks like a jungle right now and killing my cats and dog bloodsuckers . Those little tiny ticks are outta control ! My mom sweeps those little tiny ticks alot of times everyday . Haha, I thought cats can clean themselves .
We're leaving the cats outside now and my mom doesn't want them in the house at all unless I bathe them . Hahaha, I know, I'm so irresponsible . Though I enjoy killing those bloodsuckers .
Hahaha .
Anyway,
I can't upload pictures T.T
My stupid memory card wont work . I can't open the memory card picture folder in the computer .
But when I managed to open it, the folder is EMPTY .
Wth, I was scared that all those 600++ pictures gonna be gone . When I put it back into the camera, Thank God, the pictures are still there . I dont want it to happen again . Haha
That's All :D
Selamat Hari Raya ! and I can't wait for Christmas . LOL
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment