Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Happy Birthday, Grace !

WHEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!

Guess what ? Today's my BIRTHDAY !!!!!

9 SEPTEMBER 2008
9 SEPTEMBER 2008
9 SEPTEMBER 2008
9 SEPTEMBER 2008
9 SEPTEMBER 2008


LOL

Today's my birthday okay ? HAHA :P

I woke up at 6.30am this morning . Papa and Mama was the first ever person to wish me Happy Birthday :D I LOVE MY PARENTS . They took care of me for 14 years, nonstop . Without them, their love, I'll not be here :D

Thank you, Mama and Papa for all the love and care that you have given me



Anyway,
I saw 2 msges in my phone . 1 from Izwan and 1 from Casey darling ! Wishing me Happy Birthday and Good Morning . lol
I wanted to reply but dot dot dot dot
My credit expired !!! 666 !!!. WTH, on my birthday -.-
Later reload lah ;D

Was abit late to school today, Tze Yin was first to Wish me Happy Birthday at school then Eden then Bel then some of my classmates then Shereena :) The whole class sang the Happy Birthday song, as usual, during birthdays .

Then Chelsea wished me and she gave me a present which is a REAL chocolate bar and a Fake one too ! Hahaha . I totally fall for the fake one although she told me when I was opening the present, that it was a mirror . The mirror Really really really look like a choc . Haha.
I shared the real chocolate among my friends . It'll be not nice if I eat it alone .


And I loveeeeee Yin and Bel's, and Eden's birthday card . It was custom made !
Eden gave me a cute card with lotsa drawings and most importantly got THE JONAS BROTHERS !
She drew them for me !! but dot dot dot ........ they dont look like the jonas brother but I love every single piece of it . She drew me thongs on the card, but those really dont look like thongs .
She got some of our classmates and teachers to sign the card too . She soooo adorable :)

Haha . But Bel and Yin got me a thong !!! It's blue and purple polka dots with hearts, I think .
And it's very expensive . It cost about RM9908.94 . I Like It ! and It's free size too ! Wanna borrow can ask me :p

And

It is made from

Paper !!! they drew it for me ! LOL It was done awesomely nice !

Thanks Bel, Yin and Eden :D

Claudia came to school this morning ! I wanted to hug her but I was in the midst of Math test . again . dot dot dot . She waved at me from outside the classroom and mouthed Happy Birthday .
After my math exam, I was looking for her but Chelsea told me she went home already ! =(
So, I didnt get to see her . =(
It's also her brothers birthday too ! Today ! Haha, Happy Birthday Costner :D

When I got home, I got msges wishing me Happy Birthday from my other friends and my family members . LOL

and

I wanna say

Thank You to every single person who wished me Happy Birthday . Thank you :)

it made my day =)

p/s : In 10 more days, CHELSEA'S BIRTHDAY ! On 19 September then
JAMIE'S BIRTHDAY ! On 29 September ! LOL ! all 10 days apart XD

XOXO,
Grace <3

2 comments:

livnrae said...

a thong costs RM9908..??
Happy b'day dear niece. I didnt know it's your b'day. Could have wished you earlier if I know. May God bless you thoughout this year till comes another birthday next year ya. Then I wish you for something else. Hehe... :)

Grace S. said...

It's actually my birthday date they wrote on the Paper thong Haha . 9908 . Thanks for the wish, auntie :)))

Say hi for me to Amanda :D