Nic and Clau was like eating and talking at the same time . When I look at Izwan, he's not even eating .
Then I asked, " Izwan, you dont eat ka ? "
Nic and Clau was staring at me , then I realised .
PALOIIII, he puasa . How stupid was I . Hahaha .
We continue talking and eating .
I pulled up my camera then asked Nic to take a picture of me and Clau .
We're supposed to smile,but clau go smell my hair -_____-"
Suddenly, we saw someone . You know who ? Of course you dont know .
We saw Marigoldine !!! It's been TWO years since I last saw her . OMG . She looks so pretty ! And she has braces on ! She has changed, she looks prettier . We greeted her, chat for awhile and gave her our numbers .
We continue our talking and eating . It took them a looooonnnng time to finish their food .
After Nic and Clau finished their food with my help =P , we went to the swimwear section, Me, Izwan, Nic, Clau and another Claudia . I grab a swimming suit then the 3 of us went into the dressing room . Eksen-eksen la like we wanna buy it and try it on first . HAHAHA
We didnt, Instead we did this
This
This
And This . LOL
I know, You know, We know and They know that we're Vain .
We'll do anything do take good pictures of us . Well, not exactly anything . HAHA
Kesian Izwan and the other Claudia waiting outside near the toys section . They gotta have alot of patience waiting for us . Lol
After the pictures we took satisfied us, we stopped . For AWHILE . Hahaha
We went to the soft toys section . Took pictures again .
My blog bores you right .
We went to the swimwear section again . Pick up bikinis for us . And this is when we really try on those swimwears .
We went into separate dressing rooms to put it on, then I got a problem tie-ing the backstrap at my back . wth . Called Nic in to help me tie then Claudia came running into my dressing room . Hahaha There, the three of us together, in my dressing room with our bikinis . I gotta say, we look hot in our bikinis :P
We took pictures and it is for Private use only . Hahaha
Go ahead, call us those unapropriate names . We can't do these kind of crazy stuff with other friends you know .
That's why I'm so blessed to have Claudia and Nicole as my BFF .
Anyway, when we look at the time, our movie's gonna start . Nic and Clau struggle to go back to their dressing room, especially Clau . Hahaha, she had to borrow my shirt to cover up .
We returned those cute bikinis then the salesgirl asked us if we wanna buy . Even if we want to, it's very expensive . Haha so, we said no and she looks annoyed as if she knows what we did .
Went up to buy movie tickets . We watched " Over her dead Body " It was booooring .
After the movie, we went to the toilet .
After the toilet, while waiting for our folks to fetch us, we went to Popular to look for the book, Eclipse for Nicole . It was sold out . See, told her, she's now addicted to the Twilight Series . Hahaha .
My dad called then I had to leave and said our goodbyes .
Yesterday, was indeed the most wonderful day of the year :]]
<33
Grass
No comments:
Post a Comment