Thursday, 21 August 2008

Wheee~

Hehehe .
When I woke up at 10.30am this morning, my mom asked my to make my own breakfast and to be fast cus we're finally going out ! XDXD yay ! Oh so happy !
I ate breakfast in front of the tv . I was watching Barbie .
Got change and left home .
We went somewhere first cus my parents got some business to do .
Me and bro waited for them at the visitors section . Quite long we waited

*************************************************************************************

After they're done, we went to Imperial Mall .
There's nth much to do there though . After eating at the food court, my mom and I went to the shoe shop . My mom bought one, I didnt .
After Imperial, we went to a photostate shop near Boulevard cus wanted to photostate stuff for students . But, we end up at the mall itself . Haha
Still, nothing to do there . We just walk around the ladies section and stuff and i found this cute pants XD
I love it XD


We obviously did nothing interesting today but

Hey ! I had fun together with my family XD and that's all that matters . =D MWAHHHXX
Love my family soo much ! Look, I'm tearing right now
Hahaha ♥

This holiday isnt the worst after all =D

No comments: