Sunday, 10 August 2008

Oh, so dark !


Yesterday night, when i was reading peoples' blogs , The lights in the room flicker . I thought the light bulb broke . After a few flickers, it went off . i'm like -______- okayyy . Is this the part where I can see ghosts . LOL apakah ?

The pc was still on though .
Hahaha I was alone upstairs . . . in the dark . In the darkest of the darkness

Of course I was scared and I cant see ! Who knows, long fingers and fingernails might hold you on your shoulders from behind . lol

Haha anyway,
went downstairs and lighted up the candles




Hahaha . Fine, I was still in my sch uniform . slept the whole afternoon and evening okayy
Saturday should not be a school day okay

I was making shadows and my bro lying down on the couch and my mom was in the kitchen

It was booooring like very boring without electricity . And the house was very quiet for 2 hours .

Angels are taking care of me XD
so that no ghost with long fingernails gonna hold me by my shoulders.

No comments: