Sunday, 31 August 2008

Happy 51st Independence Day, Malaysia

I wanna wish all Malaysian citizens, a Happy 51st Independence Day . YAY !

************************************************************************************

I woke up at 9am this morning, went downstairs to watch the parade on TV . I think this year's parade wasn't "Meriah" as previous years were .

Maybe It's just me not feeling so merdeka-ish this year cus during my Primary School days, we USED TO bring flags from home to school to celebrate with our friends and teachers and sang all sorts of merdeka songs while waving our flags into the air . And Secondary Schools dont get to do that .

Or

Maybe because of the political issues now in Malaysia . I dont wanna elaborate more . It's confusing and mind twisting .

Anyway,
After watching the parade, I got ready for church = I'm the first one to get ready for church :D
Sang Negaraku before mass ended.
After mass, we met lotsa relatives at church then we gathered around for a quick chat .

Then, after church, we went for lunch at Bah Kut Teh . There was Alotttttt of people there but we managed to sat ourselves around a table . The food was delicious and expensive too but it was worth it, I think .
We went straight home after that .

Let's just say I celebrated Merdeka with Jesus, my family and relatives .
And oh, my Bah Kut Teh too .

Selamat Hari Merdeka Everyone =)

No comments: